About the Tour
Experience the best Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package from TreeMonks. This wellness tour ideally includes the best scopes for traditional Kerala Ayurveda Experience. Rejuvenate your mind and soul with Yoga, Meditation and Spiritual Healing. Repair the wear and tear in your body with Authentic Ayurvedic Treatments. Get wholesome refreshment with TreeMonks Special Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package.
TreeMonks Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package is specially designed to provide the much-needed relaxation to our guests. Each destination in this Kerala Ayurveda Tour is carefully chosen to cater to provide the best healing experience. Guests can experience both leisure and wellness together throughout TreeMonks Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package. Our Kerala Ayurveda Tour always focuses on providing a long-lasting refreshing and healing experience than a short wellness tour. During this Ayurveda Tour Package, guests will be staying at Top Ayurvedic healing centres with long experience in hosting Ayurveda Tour Packages in Kerala. Each Ayurvedic centre included in this Kerala Ayurveda Tour is located amidst the tranquil nature of Kerala at Panchalimedu, Chinnar, and Nattika.
TreeMonks Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package includes various Wellness and Ayurvedic treatments. All Ayurvedic and Naturopathic Treatments like Spa and Massage are done by experts. The package features top-rated Wellness Centres and Ayurvedic Resorts in Kerala. Guests can also experience a fine essence of Yoga, Meditation and Naturopathy in this tour. Through the dedicated wellness and healing practices and healthy diet, TreeMonks Ayurveda Tour Package ensures to turn you into a body vibrating with vital energy! TreeMonks feature only the authentic representatives of Traditional Kerala Ayurveda in our Kerala Ayurveda Tour. Our Wellness tour blends the advantages of Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Yoga and Meditation with a healthy lifestyle. We ensure a Digital Detox atmosphere for our guests, far from the madding crowd, in the lap of mother earth. In addition to wellness tours, TreeMonks features curated experiences and short storytelling walks in each destination. TreeMonks Ayurveda Tour Package is a happiness pill for your mind, body and soul.
Panchalimedu and Chinnar included in TreeMonks Ayurveda Tour Package boast the wilderness of Idukki. Experiencing authentic Ayurveda in the lap of majestic Western Ghats is a great experience. Guests can experience the tranquillity of nature in such places. It is a perfect hideout, far from the city hassles. It is an opportunity to look into yourselves. The Ayurvedic Centre in Nattika Beach is perfect for a deep yoga meditation or sun gazing. In addition to the physical and spiritual healing, TreeMonks Ayurveda Tour Package offers a few additional experiential elements. Special storytelling experiences and nature walks add to the flavour of the wellness tour. Guests can also pick special yogic diets, spiritual meditation, special guided-yoga sessions, etc. with prior request.
TreeMonks Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package is best suited for tourists looking for Wellness Tours, Traditional Kerala Ayurveda Tours, Digital Detox Experience, etc. It is also an ideal choice for Spiritual Tourism, Yoga and Meditation Experiences. Book this tour between late September and early May, which is the ideal time to visit Kerala. However, Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package is best during the Kerala Monsoon Season as well. For Enquiries, Contact TreeMonks Travel Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kochi Airport to Panchalimedu
Arrive at Kochi International Airport and head to Panchalimedu in Idukki for TreeMonks Ayurveda Tour Package. Check-in to Prakruti Shakthi for Kerala Ayurveda Tour Experience.
Panchalimedu Ayurveda Experience
Experience Authentic Kerala Ayurveda Experience in the lap of nature at Panchalimedu Prakrithi Shakthi.
Panchalimedu Ayurveda Experience
Discover the healing power of traditional Kerala wellness experience. Practice Yoga and Meditation for personal relaxation. Experience TreeMonks activities and storytelling walks.
Panchalimedu to Chinnar
Head from Panchalimedu to Chinnar. Experience the tranquility of nature at Chinnar.
Chinnar Ayurveda Experience
Experience traditional Kerala Ayurveda treatment at Chinnar. A combined experience of Yoga, Meditation, Massage & Spa.
Chinnar Ayurveda Experience
Relax and Rejuvenate at Chinnar Ayurveda healing centre. Practice Ayurveda and Yoga to shed off the weariness of your hectic life. Experience TreeMonks Activities and Storytelling Walks.
Chinnar to Nattika Beach
Head from Chinnar to Nattika beach. Experience the rejuvenating setting of Kerala beach. Nattika Ayurveda healing centre provides the best form of Kerala Ayurveda Wellness experience.
Nattika Ayurveda Experience
Dedicated Ayurveda Treatment with special yoga session and meditation on beach. Go for sunbath and beach fun. Spend time at leisure at the Nattika Ayurvedic Beach Resort.
Nattika Beach Experience
Ayurveda Healing Experience at Nattika Healing Centre. Practice Yoga and Meditation at the beach. TreeMonks Activities and Storytelling Walks.
Nattika to Kochi Airport
Head from Nattika Ayurvedic Centre to Kochi International Airport for departure. Tour Ends.
- Wellness Tour Package
- Ayurveda Tour Package
- Relaxing Stay
- Massage & Spa
- Kerala Ayurveda Tour
- Yoga & Meditation
- Ayurveda Tour Package Kerala
- Hotel Accommodation – 10 Days/ 9 Nights
- 3 Nights Stay in Nattika
- 3 Nights Stay in Panchalimedu
- 3 Nights Stay in Chinnar
- Wellness Tour Package
- Kerala Ayurveda Tour with Spa & Massage
- Daily Meals
- A/C Car with all State Tax for scheduled transfers
- Expert and English Speaking Cab Drivers
- English Speaking Storyteller
- Airport Pick and Drop
- All Entrance fees
- TreeMonks Activities and Experiences
- GST applicable as per Indian Government Rules.
- Bus/ Flight/ Train Tickets
- Lunch or additional Food (other than Breakfast/ Dinner)
- Shopping Expenses/ Tipping
- Other Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc. is not included in this Ayurveda Tour Package Kerala.
- Sun Glasses
- Sunscreen Creams
- Cotton Outfits
- Travel Shoes
- TreeMonks Ayurveda Tour Package usually includes Yoga and wellness programs.
- Choose authentic Kerala Ayurveda Tour that features traditional Ayurveda Centre. Don't look for luxury, rather get the best quality centres.
- Carry Cotton outfits; hats, sunglasses, sunscreen lotion, etc. and footwear that is appropriate to both the climate and the activities you have planned.
- Major Hotels, Restaurants, and Shopping Centers honour Debit/ Credit Cards. Don’t carry too much cash. Banks are open for transaction from 10:00 AM to 15:30 PM IST on weekdays.
- Kerala Food is medium spicy and it may take some time for your taste buds to get adjusted. Check with your resort/ chef/ waiter about the spices and other ingredients in the food you want to order.
- If you want to drive a vehicle in Kerala and you are a foreign citizen, carry your international driving license.
- Kerala is well known for law and order and is generally a peaceful state. However, don’t travel to remote areas in night hours. It is better to stay the night in a better hotel or resort and continue the journey in the early morning than travelling at night.
- Always stick to the guidelines of the Storyteller/ TreeMonks Tour Coordinator.
- Stays listed in the Ayurveda Tour Package/ offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realization of your initial payment
- The Accommodations will be confirmed only after getting the initial payment from the guest.
- If offered hotels are not available at that time, TreeMonks will book and give almost similar category hotels with prior consent from the guest.
- Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to the guest directly.
- Normally, Cabs/ Tour Vehicles is operational from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving as per the safety concerns.
- On emergency situations, we provide early/ late driving. This shall be decided by the TreeMonks Tour Coordinator.
- Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels (listed in our websites) is subjected to the cancellation policy of TreeMonks.
The General Terms and conditions of TreeMonks are listed below:
Which is the Best time to visit Kerala?
The period from late September to Early May is considered to be the tourist season in Kerala. However, the best time to visit falls between the months of October to April. This is the time of Festivals and Celebration in Kerala - with suitable climatic conditions during the summer. Theyyam and Poorams are held during this period. However, Ayurveda Tour Package is best suited for the Kerala Monsoons.
Can I use Alcohol during this Ayurveda Tour Package?
TreeMonks Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package prohibits use of alcohol and any other kinds of drugs considering the treatment aspect.
Which are the top tourist places to visit in the first visit to Kerala?
Kerala can be divided into three sections - North Kerala, Central Kerala and South Kerala. Each of these three regions has its own peculiarities. Kerala Tourist Places have abundant natural beauty. Top Tourist Places in Kerala, for your first visit, however, should be the following. Munnar Tea Gardens, Eravikulam National Park, Thekkady Spice Museum, Periyar Wildlife Reserve, Kerala Houseboat Cruise in Alleppey Backwaters, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Cochin Backwaters, Fort Kochi Heritage Streets, Mattancherry Dutch Palace, Fort Kochi Beach, etc. The above mentioned are covered in TreeMonks Best Kerala Tour Package. However, places like Shanghumugham, Varkala, Kovalam, Mararikulam, Kumarakom, Thottada, Calicut, Athirappally, Wayanad, etc. are also top tourist places of Kerala to visit. However, Kerala Ayurveda Tour doesn't cover such tourist destinations.
How many days should I plan Ayurveda Tour Package Kerala trip for?
To experience a complete rejuvenating wellness tour in Kerala, at least 7-10 days should be the minimum number of days to plan for your Ayurveda Tour Package. However, tourists in Kerala also prefer short wellness tours and weekend spa or massages limited for 2-3 days. Such short Ayurveda Tour packages are also available on demand.
Is Kerala Houseboat Cruise safe? Is there availability of Private Houseboats?
Kerala Houseboats are absolutely safe to cruise on. Each houseboat is provided with a registration number after doing the security examinations by the Government of Kerala. Further, every houseboat is equipped with emergency facilities and safety equipment like Life Jackets.
Tourists can also book private houseboats with luxury air-conditioned rooms and decks. Different houseboat cruise plans are also available.
What is the availability of Zoom Car Rental, Uber and Ola Taxis, etc in Kerala?
Zoom Car Rental and similar car and bike rental facilities are available in all major cities of Kerala like Trivandrum, Kochi, Calicut, etc.
Top Cities of Kerala like Trivandrum, Calicut, Kochi, Thrissur, etc. also have Online Cab Facilities like Uber Taxi and Ola Cabs.
Where to buy good spices in Kerala?
Kerala is an abode to extremely pure spices. However, there can also be fake and low-quality sales as well. Tourists arriving in Kerala can manage to buy the best quality spices from reliable markets in Kochi, Munnar, Wayanad or Thekkady. Even though private shops are available, it is better to rely on Government-owned spice boards outlets available in all major tourist places in Kerala.
What is the availability of foods without Coconut Oil?
Almost all hotels and restaurants in Kerala make use of Coconut Oil as the Cooking oil. However, in top hotels and resorts, food made in alternative cooking oil like Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, etc. are available. Also, if you make a request before booking, hotels do make necessary arrangements to provide food prepared in alternative cooking oils.
Can I get Vegetarian Food in Kerala?
Yes, though Kerala is known for non-vegetarian foods, it also has a wide range of healthy and delicious vegetarian cuisine. All hotels and restaurants serve vegetarian food, however, if you are travelling on your own, it is best to check with the local taxi drivers or resort staff for the nearby best vegetarian hotels. Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package strictly specifies a vegetarian diet for treatment purpose.
Is Kerala safe to travel for Solo Women?
Yes, Kerala is ranked no.1 in the women safety index in India. Further, Kerala also has high law and order maintenance and is safe to travel for Solo Women. However, every tourist is advised to take necessary precautions and stick to the safety guidelines instructed by the Kerala Tourism Department to avoid mishappenings.
Does this Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package include Child-friendly resorts with activities/play area?
Kerala Ayurveda Tour Package by TreeMonks offer for various choices of Wellness Tour Accommodation Facilities. As per customer requirement, TreeMonks Kerala Ayurveda Tour Packages are flexible for customization. Options for Child-friendly resorts with play areas, Resorts with Swimming Pool, etc. are available.
For Tour Package Customization, kindly Get in Touch with us.