About the Tour
Experiential Tourism avenues in Kerala offers the best scope for Responsible Tourism Packages. TreeMonks Kerala Responsible Tourism Packages offers an enticing collection of the best activities in Kerala and must-visit tourist places in Kerala, blended with amazing experiences. Completely curated Kerala tour package with storyteller accompanied activities and experiences in Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom and Fort Kochi.
Responsible Tourism Packages makes you look around the places you travel, in a better way. With our Responsible Tourism Packages, you will discover the soul of Kerala’s Experiential Tourism. It will be more than just visiting the tourist places in Kerala. Specially designed storyteller accompanied nature tours, eco-friendly accommodation, low carbon footprint itineraries, community interaction etc. add colour to TreeMonks Responsible Tourism Packages in Kerala. Right from the moment you drive from Kochi to Munnar, our travel coordinator ensures that you are comfortable and at the same time, adhering to the idea of Kerala’s Responsible Tourism Packages. From Munnar to Thekkady, Fort Kochi or Kumarakom - explore the nature, local lives, wilderness, spice and tea plantations and their labourers, backwaters, flora and fauna, heritage and history of each place you visit in this tour.
If you are searching for the best Kerala tour package capable of quenching your desire for Experiential Tourism, then you are at the right place! TreeMonks Kerala Responsible Tourism Package can offer a lot for enthusiastic travellers! You cannot ask more than a perfect blend of nature, culture, heritage, food and leisure in Kerala. Responsible Tourism Packages, while being responsible, also offer a lot in terms of the tourist places in Kerala, nature and heritage, and above all, tons of best activities in Kerala. Get the best service with comfortable stays, experienced storytellers, amazing tour coordinators, AC Cab with special amenities, and English speaking driver. If you are up to vacation, make sure you pack your bags for this best Kerala tour package.
TreeMonks Responsible Tourism Packages have handpicked activities and storytelling experience - Tea Making and Tea Tasting Experiences, Munnar Tea Plantation Walks, Kumarakom Village Walk, Kumarakom Backwater Experiences, Fort Kochi Food Tour, Heritage Tuk Tuk Tour, etc. All the activities are true definitions of Experiential Tourism, with specially curated stories shared by expert and passionate storytellers. Connect with the people you meet - explore every bit of the destination through the interactions. Some of the best activities in Munnar and Cochin are included in this tour. TreeMonks Responsible Tourism Packages aim in decreasing tourism leakage, promote sustainable tourism, and encourage homestays with quality accommodation. All our tours are “No Plastic Tours”, adhering to the eco-friendly tourism principles.
Our Responsible Tourism Packages are ideal for Experiential Tourism Lovers. Couple travellers, Students and Group Tourists can BOOK this tour during the Kerala Tourism season from September till late April. If you are looking to explore the beauty of Kerala Monsoon - plan your trip between June and late August. For Enquiries, Contact TreeMonks Travel Coordinators at email@example.com.
Arrive at Kochi International Airport.
Reach Kochi Airport. TreeMonks travel team will receive you at the airport. Drive from Kochi to Munnar by road.
Munnar is one of the most-visited tourist places in Kerala. Explore the best activities in Munnar like Munnar Experiential Tourism, Tea Plantation Walks, Tea Tasting, etc. These are some of the best activities in Kerala. TreeMonks Responsible Tourism Packages also covers the top tourist places in Munnar.
Munnar to Thekkady
Head on the road from Munnar to Thekkady. Enjoy the enticing ghat road and the sights on either side. Thekkady offers great avenues for Experiential Tourism in Responsible Tourism Packages of Kerala. Thekkady is one of the best tourist places in Kerala. Explore the uniqueness of Thekkady. Visit the Spice Plantations and Spice Museum. Thekkady also offers the facility for Bamboo Rafting and Jungle walks in Periyar Tiger Reserve.
Thekkady to Kumarakom
Now, the Responsible Tourism Package reaches Kumarakom - world-renowned for its initiatives in Responsible Tourism activities. Enjoy the Kerala backwaters, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary and the village walks.
Explore the Responsible Tourism activities in Kumarakom. Kumarakom Village Walks, Backwater Tours, Local Interactions, Community Involvement, Hands-on experience, farm visit, storyteller walks, etc.
Kumarakom to Kochi
Arrive at Fort Kochi by afternoon. Experience the best activities in Kochi in the evening. Some of the best activities in Kerala, like the Tuk Tuk Tour, takes the guests around the top tourist places of Fort Kochi like Dutch Palace, Jew Synagogue, Jew Street, etc.
Fort Kochi to Kochi Airport
Checkout from the stay in Fort Kochi and head to Kochi International Airport for departure. Tour Ends.
- Experiential Tourism
- Tourist Places in Kerala
- Best Activities in Kerala
- Munnar to Thekkady drive
- Thekkady Wildlife
- Responsible Tourism Packages
- Responsible Tourism Packages
- Hotel Accommodation – 7 Days/ 6 Nights
- 2 Nights Stay in Munnar
- 1 Night Stay in Thekkady
- 2 Nights Stay in Kumarakom
- 1 Night Stay in Fort Kochi
- Daily Breakfast
- A/C Car with all State Tax for scheduled transfers
- Expert and English Speaking Cab Drivers
- English Speaking Storyteller
- Airport Pick and Drop
- Best activities in Munnar like Tea Trail
- Best activities in Kochi like Tuk Tuk Tour
- Houseboat Cruise
- All Entrance fees
- TreeMonks Activities and Experiences
- GST applicable as per Indian Government Rules.
- Bus/ Flight/ Train Tickets
- Lunch or additional Food (other than Breakfast/ Dinner)
- Shopping Expenses/ Tipping
- Other Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc. are not included in our Responsible Tourism Packages.
- Sun Glasses
- Sunscreen Creams
- Cotton Outfits
- Travel Shoes
- TreeMonks Responsible Tourism Packages are No-plastic Tours with eco-friendly guidelines.
- Connect with your hosts at homestays, Interact with people and explore every bit of the destination through the local communities. Storytelling activities included in the Responsible Tourism Packages enable a better understanding of the places and activities in Kerala.
- TreeMonks Responsible Tourism Packages are best suited for Couples, Group Tours and Students.
- Carry Cotton outfits; hats, sunglasses, sunscreen lotion, etc. and footwear that is appropriate to both the climate and the activities you have planned.
- Major Hotels, Restaurants, and Shopping Centers honour Debit/ Credit Cards. Don’t carry too much cash. Banks are open for transaction from 10:00 AM to 15:30 PM IST on weekdays.
- Kerala Food is medium spicy and it may take some time for your taste buds to get adjusted. Check with your resort/ chef/ waiter about the spices and other ingredients in the food you want to order.
- If you want to drive a vehicle in Kerala and you are a foreign citizen, carry your international driving license.
- Kerala is well known for law and order and is generally a peaceful state. However, don’t travel to remote areas in night hours. It is better to stay the night in a better hotel or resort and continue the journey in the early morning than travelling at night.
- TreeMonks Responsible Tourism Packages thrives to ensure the best experience for our guests.
- Always stick to the guidelines of the Storyteller/ TreeMonks Tour Coordinator.
- Stays listed in the Responsible Tourism Packages/ offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realization of your initial payment
- The Accommodations will be confirmed only after getting the initial payment from the guest.
- If offered hotels are not available at that time, TreeMonks will book and give almost similar category hotels with prior consent from the guest.
- Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to the guest directly.
- Normally, Cabs/ Tour Vehicles is operational from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm in our Responsible Tourism Packages. We never recommend night driving as per the safety concerns.
- On emergency situations, we provide early/ late driving. This shall be decided by the TreeMonks Tour Coordinator.
- Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels (listed in our websites) is subjected to the cancellation policy of TreeMonks.
The General Terms and conditions of TreeMonks are listed below:
Which is the Best time to visit Kerala?
The period from late September to Early May is considered to be the tourist season in Kerala. However, the best time to visit falls between the months of October to April. This is the time of Festivals and Celebration in Kerala - with suitable climatic conditions during the summer. Theyyam and Poorams are held during this period.
What is the Alcohol Availability in Kerala for tourists?
Bar facilities are available in almost all major towns and cities in Kerala. Some of the resorts and hotels also provide alcohol. Further, Kerala has Beverage Outlets known as the Kerala Bevco. Tourists can buy Alcohol from here.
Which are the top tourist places to visit in the first visit to Kerala?
Kerala can be divided into three sections - North Kerala, Central Kerala and South Kerala. Each of these three regions has its own peculiarities. Kerala Tourist Places have abundant natural beauty. Top Tourist Places in Kerala, for your first visit, however, should be the following. Munnar Tea Gardens, Eravikulam National Park, other top tourist places in Munnar, Thekkady Spice Museum, Periyar Wildlife Reserve, Kerala Houseboat Cruise in Alleppey Backwaters, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Cochin Backwaters, Fort Kochi Heritage Streets, Mattancherry Dutch Palace, Fort Kochi Beach, etc. The above mentioned are covered in TreeMonks Best Kerala Tour Package. However, places like Shanghumugham, Varkala, Kovalam, Mararikulam, Kumarakom, Thottada, Calicut, Athirappally, Wayanad, etc. are also top tourist places of Kerala to visit.
How many days should I plan my Kerala trip for?
To explore a good section of Kerala as mentioned above, at least 7-10 days should be the minimum number of days to plan for Responsible Tourism packages in Kerala. However, tourists in Kerala also prefer short vacations and weekend getaways limited to only a particular destination - hill stations, backwaters or beaches of Kerala.
Is Kerala Houseboat Cruise safe? Is there availability of Private Houseboats?
Kerala Houseboats are absolutely safe to cruise on. Each houseboat is provided with a registration number after doing the security examinations by the Government of Kerala. Further, every houseboat is equipped with emergency facilities and safety equipment like Life Jackets.
Tourists can also book private houseboats with luxury air-conditioned rooms and decks. Different houseboat cruise plans are also available.
What is the availability of Zoom Car Rental, Uber and Ola Taxis, etc in Kerala?
Zoom Car Rental and similar car and bike rental facilities are available in all major cities of Kerala like Trivandrum, Kochi, Calicut, etc.
Top Cities of Kerala like Trivandrum, Calicut, Kochi, Thrissur, etc. also have Online Cab Facilities like Uber Taxi and Ola Cabs.
Where to buy good spices in Kerala?
Kerala is an abode to extremely pure spices. However, there can also be fake and low-quality sales as well. Tourists arriving in Kerala can manage to buy the best quality spices from reliable markets in Kochi, Munnar, Wayanad or Thekkady. Even though private shops are available, it is better to rely on Government-owned spice boards outlets available in all major tourist places in Kerala.
What is the availability of foods without Coconut Oil?
Almost all hotels and restaurants in Kerala make use of Coconut Oil as the Cooking oil. However, in top hotels and resorts, food made in alternative cooking oil like Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, etc. are available. Also, if you make a request before booking, hotels do make necessary arrangements to provide food prepared in alternative cooking oils.
Can I get Vegetarian Food in Kerala?
Yes, though Kerala is known for non-vegetarian foods, it also has a wide range of healthy and delicious vegetarian cuisine. All hotels and restaurants serve vegetarian food, however, if you are travelling on your own, it is best to check with the local taxi drivers or resort staff for the nearby best vegetarian hotels.
Is Kerala safe to travel for Solo Women?
Yes, Kerala is ranked no.1 in the women safety index in India. Further, Kerala also has high law and order maintenance and is safe to travel for Solo Women. However, every tourist is advised to take necessary precautions and stick to the safety guidelines instructed by the Kerala Tourism Department to avoid mishappenings.
Does TreeMonks Kerala Responsible Tourism Packages include Child-friendly resorts with activities/play area?
Our Responsible Tourism Packages are designed to cater to various choices of Accommodation Facilities. As per customer requirement, TreeMonks Responsible Tourism Packages are flexible for customization. Options for Child-friendly resorts with play areas, Resorts with Swimming Pool, etc. are available.
For Responsible Tourism Packages enquiry and customization, kindly Get in Touch with us.