About the Tour
Who doesn’t like to shed off the weariness of the hassle-filled city life? TreeMonks Weekend Trip from Bangalore takes you to the enticing Kannur Beaches - the best and nearest beach from Bangalore city! Planning your weekend trips can never be easier and rejuvenating. TreeMonks Weekend Trip from Bangalore includes a fine blend of travel experiences and leisure getaways. This Weekend Tour will let you explore the best tourist places in Kannur, experience the culture and heritage of the land of Theyyam and relax at truly offbeat beach resorts.
Beach Vacations are an ideal way to enjoy your weekends. If you are searching for the nearest beach from Bangalore, then the super clean and alluring Kannur beaches should be the place you want to visit. Kannur is ideally situated at just about an hours’ flight from Bangalore. Travellers can easily fight cheap Bangalore to Kannur flights on a daily basis. TreeMonks Weekend Trip from Bangalore to Kannur is specially designed to cater for your weekend vibes. TreeMonks arranges for pickup from Kannur International Airport and drives you to one of the most-sorted out, off-beat beach resorts in Kannur. Kannur Beach leisure is an experience so unmatchable - you definitely wouldn’t wanna miss them!
Weekend Trip from Bangalore offers unique avenues for an offbeat vacation in Kannur. The calm and private Kannur beaches are ideal for a weary soul. Heal yourself with the rhythmic waves and some homely food. Malabar Cuisine is tasty and healthy - it will please both your heart and stomach. Go around for exciting storytelling tours in Kannur. Explore Theyyam dance with TreeMonks Theyyam Tour. Kannur handloom has lots of specialities. Get to know the heritage and history of it through the Kannur textile tour. If you are willing to do some Yoga or Meditation, the secluded beach in Kannur is all yours. TreeMonks Weekend Trip from Bangalore is your perfect choice for a two-in-one package of rejuvenation and leisure!
Weekend Trip from Bangalore is one top-rated experiential tours you can book for Kannur. It has a fine blend of adventure, heritage, hands-on activities and experiences. Kannur Beaches, as mentioned, is the top highlight of this tour. But, it not only covers the major tourist places in Kannur but also features amazing hands-on experiences and stories, shared by expert local storytellers. Each section of this tour is specially curated by TreeMonks travel experts and storytellers to make your weekend tour in Kannur to be an impeccable weekend experience.
This Weekend Trip from Bangalore to North Kerala is best suited for Couples Travellers, Bachelor Trips, Solo Female Travellers, Weekend Group Outings, Millennial travellers from Bangalore, and other Short Trips to North Kerala. It is best to BOOK your tour between late September and early May, which is the ideal time to visit North Kerala. For Enquiries, Contact TreeMonks Travel Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bangalore to Kannur
Arrive at Kannur International Airport (great prices for Bangalore to Kannur flights). Head to beach stay in Kannur. Guests can also arrive by rail or road as per preference. Spend the evening at beach leisure.
Explore the unique history and heritage of Kannur. Visit the famous Kannur Fort, Payyambalam Walkway, Muzhappilangadu Drive-in beach, etc. Learn about the uniqueness of Kerala handloom with the handloom weaving centre tour. Overnight stay at beach resort in Kannur.
Kannur to Bangalore
Checkout from the hotel and head for departure. Tour Ends.
- Tourist Places in Kannur
- Kannur Beaches
- Weekend trip from Bangalore
- Beach Fun
- Weekend trip from Bangalore
- Hotel Accommodation – 3 Days/ 2 Nights
- 2 Nights Stay in Kannur
- Kannur Sightseeing Tour
- Theyyam Tour (as per the availability)
- Daily Breakfast
- English Speaking Storyteller
- All Entrance fees
- TreeMonks Activities and Experiences
- GST applicable as per Indian Government Rules.
- Bus/ Flight/ Train Tickets
- Lunch or additional Food (other than Breakfast/ Dinner)
- Shopping Expenses/ Tipping
- Other Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc. are not included in this Weekend trip from Bangalore.
- Sun Glasses
- Sunscreen Creams
- Cotton Outfits
- Travel Shoes
- TreeMonks Weekend trip from Bangalore can be ideally experienced if you stay for a minimum of 2 Nights. Do not miss out tourist places in Kannur like Kannur Fort, Kannur Beaches, Kannur Handloom processing units and Muzhappilangadu drive-in beach experience.
- For tourists arriving from Bangalore, either take Bangalore to Kannur flights and arrive at Kannur International Airport. Start from Bangalore by 4 AM to reach Kannur by morning.
- In Kannur, Uber Ola is not available. Tourists can use tuk-tuk to visit tourist places in Kannur.
- This Weekend trip from Bangalore is ideal for Couples, Bachelors, Weekend Group Outings, etc.
- Carry Cotton outfits; hats, sunglasses, sunscreen lotion, etc. and footwear that is appropriate to both the climate and the activities you have planned.
- Major Hotels, Restaurants, and Shopping Centers honour Debit/ Credit Cards. Don’t carry too much cash. Banks are open for transaction from 10:00 AM to 15:30 PM IST on weekdays.
- Kerala Food is medium spicy and it may take some time for your taste buds to get adjusted. Check with your resort/ chef/ waiter about the spices and other ingredients in the food you want to order.
- If you want to drive a vehicle in Kerala and you are a foreign citizen, carry your international driving license.
- Kerala is well known for law and order and is generally a peaceful state. However, don’t travel to remote areas in night hours. It is better to stay the night in a better hotel or resort and continue the journey in the early morning than travelling at night. TreeMonks Weekend trip from Bangalore ensures maximum comfort and safety to our guests.
- Always stick to the guidelines of the Storyteller/ TreeMonks Tour Coordinator.
- Stays listed/ offered in Weekend trip from Bangalore quotation is subjected to availability after the realization of your initial payment
- The Accommodations will be confirmed only after getting the initial payment from the guest.
- If offered hotels are not available at that time, TreeMonks will book and give almost similar category hotels with prior consent from the guest.
- Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to the guest directly.
- Normally, Cabs/ Tour Vehicles is operational from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving as per the safety concerns.
- On emergency situations, we provide early/ late driving. This shall be decided by the TreeMonks Tour Coordinator.
- Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels (listed in our websites) is subjected to the cancellation policy of TreeMonks.
- Minimum 2 Pax required for this Weekend trip from Bangalore at mentioned cost.
The General Terms and conditions of TreeMonks are listed below:
Which is the Best time to visit Kerala?
The period from late September to Early May is considered to be the tourist season in Kerala. However, the best time to visit falls between the months of October to April. This is the time of Festivals and Celebration in Kerala - with suitable climatic conditions during the summer. Theyyam and Poorams are held during this period. However, guests can always visit Kannur for a Weekend trip from Bangalore.
What is the Alcohol Availability in Kerala for tourists?
Bar facilities are available in almost all major towns and cities in Kerala. Some of the resorts and hotels also provide alcohol. Further, Kerala has Beverage Outlets known as the Kerala Bevco. Tourists can buy Alcohol from here.
Which are the top tourist places to visit in the first visit to Kerala?
Kerala can be divided into three sections - North Kerala, Central Kerala and South Kerala. Each of these three regions has its own peculiarities. Kerala Tourist Places have abundant natural beauty. TreeMonks Weekend trip from Bangalore includes the Kannur beaches including Thottada, Muzhappilangadu and heritage tourist places in Kannur. Other Top Tourist Places in Kerala, for your first visit, however, can also be the following. Munnar Tea Gardens, Eravikulam National Park, Thekkady Spice Museum, Periyar Wildlife Reserve, Kerala Houseboat Cruise in Alleppey Backwaters, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Cochin Backwaters, Fort Kochi Heritage Streets, Mattancherry Dutch Palace, Fort Kochi Beach, etc. The above mentioned are covered in TreeMonks Best Kerala Tour Package. However, places like Shanghumugham, Varkala, Kovalam, Mararikulam, Kumarakom, Thottada, Calicut, Athirappally, Wayanad, etc. are also top tourist places of Kerala to visit.
How many days should I plan my Kerala trip for?
This Weekend trip from Bangalore to Kannur requires just 2-3 nights. However, to explore a good section of Kerala as mentioned above, at least 7-10 days should be the minimum number of days to plan for an experiential Kerala trip. However, tourists in Kerala also prefer short vacations and weekend getaways limited to only a particular destination - hill stations, backwaters or beaches of Kerala.
Is Kerala Houseboat Cruise safe? Is there availability of Private Houseboats?
Kerala Houseboats are absolutely safe to cruise on. Each houseboat is provided with a registration number after doing the security examinations by the Government of Kerala. Further, every houseboat is equipped with emergency facilities and safety equipment like Life Jackets.
Tourists can also book private houseboats with luxury air-conditioned rooms and decks. Different houseboat cruise plans are also available.
What is the availability of Zoom Car Rental, Uber and Ola Taxis, etc in Kerala?
Zoom Car Rental and similar car and bike rental facilities are available in all major cities of Kerala like Trivandrum, Kochi, Calicut, etc. Car Rental facilities are available in Kannur as well. However, in this Weekend trip from Bangalore, you cannot expect to hire an Uber or Ola cabs in Kannur.
Top Cities of Kerala like Trivandrum, Calicut, Kochi, Thrissur, etc. also have Online Cab Facilities like Uber Taxi and Ola Cabs.
Where to buy good spices in Kerala?
Kerala is an abode to extremely pure spices. However, there can also be fake and low-quality sales as well. Tourists arriving in Kerala can manage to buy the best quality spices from reliable markets in Kannur, Calicut, Wayanad, etc. Even though private shops are available, it is better to rely on Government-owned spice boards outlets available in all major tourist places in Kerala.
What is the availability of foods without Coconut Oil?
Almost all hotels and restaurants in Kerala make use of Coconut Oil as the Cooking oil. However, in top hotels and resorts, food made in alternative cooking oil like Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, etc. are available. Also, if you make a request before booking, hotels do make necessary arrangements to provide food prepared in alternative cooking oils.
Can I get Vegetarian Food in Kerala?
Yes, though Kerala is known for non-vegetarian foods, it also has a wide range of healthy and delicious vegetarian cuisine. All hotels and restaurants serve vegetarian food, however, if you are travelling on your own, it is best to check with the local taxi drivers or resort staff for the nearby best vegetarian hotels.
Is Kerala safe to travel for Solo Women?
Yes, Kerala is ranked no.1 in the women safety index in India. Further, Kerala also has high law and order maintenance and is safe to travel for Solo Women. However, every tourist is advised to take necessary precautions and stick to the safety guidelines instructed by the Kerala Tourism Department to avoid mishappenings.
Does this Kerala Tour Package include Child-friendly resorts with activities/play area?
All Kerala Tour Packages by TreeMonks offer for various choices of Accommodation Facilities. As per customer requirement, TreeMonks Kerala Tour Packages are flexible for customization. Options for Child-friendly resorts with play areas, Resorts with Swimming Pool, etc. are available.
For Tour Package Customization, kindly Get in Touch with us.