About the Tour
Would you like to book an experiential tour to Kerala? If you are looking for something special, then this is the best Kerala Tour Package for you. Explore the enticing beauty of Kerala while you travel through the most sorted out tourist places in Kerala. So, what makes this the best Kerala tour package after all?
TreeHouse to Houseboat Kerala Tour by TreeMonks not only features top Kerala houseboats and Treehouses. It’s called the best Kerala tour package because this Kerala Tour features the best Kerala Tourist Places, providing options for offbeat stays in each destination. The tour begins from the Cochin International Airport or Ernakulam South Railway Station. On arrival, guests are welcomed by TreeMonks Tour Coordinator.
Travel from Kochi to Munnar in a comfortable AC Cab with special amenities and English speaking driver. TreeHouse to Houseboat - Best Kerala Tour Package for lifetime moves along Munnar – the lands of hills and dams, Thekkady – the spice casket of Kerala, Alleppey – the backwater paradise and finally concludes at Fort Cochin – the heritage heart of Cochin! First, explore the tourist places in Munnar. Then travel from Munnar to Thekkady.
TreeMonks features best Unique Stays in Kerala that not only provides a more realistic take on your trip to Kerala but also covers the natural beauty, enticing landscapes, – backwaters and everything that defines the very essence of Kerala Tourism. Anyone travelling to Kerala with a wish to explore the place should book this tour and get the amazing experience of Tents, TreeHouses and Resorts in Munnar. Munnar is known for the Tea Plantations. This tour includes TreeMonks Munnar Tea Trail with an experienced storyteller. Get to know the Tea Making process in Munnar Tea Gardens. In Thekkady, Jungle Walk and Spice plantation visit with a storyteller is yet another highlight of the tour. Thekkady is the spice garden of Kerala. Kumarakom Village Experience and Kerala Houseboat Cruise in Alleppey are trademarks of this Kerala tour. Finally, explore the heritage of Fort Kochi with TreeMonks Fort Tuk Tuk Tour with Storyteller. Guests can also walk through the heritage streets of Fort Kochi like Jew Street and Mattancherry. Fort Kochi homestay experience with delicious Kerala cuisine is another wow element of this tour. TreeHouse to Houseboat - Best Kerala Tour Package for lifetime provides quality service with AC Innova or Etios Cabs with an experienced driver and special amenities like 80% Alcohol Sanitizer, wet tissues, refreshments and packaged drinking water.
Travelling through the Western Ghats and the serene mainland with waterscapes and beaches, showcasing the iconic monuments, the enchanting destinations, the must-experience activities of Kerala Tourism, this Kerala Tour Package will provide you with a fresh and experiential tour in Kerala. Best and out-of-the-box stays are definitely one element of excitement. If you don't have much experience of camping or backpacking travel, there are lots of first time experiences that will make this Kerala trip worth a lifetime memory! Each of our accommodation - be it the TreeHouse, Kerala Houseboat or even the African safari Tent with private bathroom, will add to the alternate accommodation experience. In addition to that, the specially curated Storytelling Activities by TreeMonks is something you will definitely cherish for a long time! Hear fascinating stories and local tales about the places you visit from our local storytellers. Interact with the local people and get to know their way of life. TreeMonks believe in travelling and creating memories at each place.
TreeHouse to Houseboat - Best Kerala Tour Package for a lifetime is best suited for Couples, Backpackers and Solo Women Travellers who have a plan to visit Kerala. Make your trip to Kerala amazing with this out-of-the-box Kerala tour package by TreeMonks. TreeMonks suggest you BOOK this Kerala tour package anytime between the months of September and May - which is the ideal time to travel to Kerala and explore the enticing beauty of God's Own Country! For Enquiries, Contact TreeMonks Travel Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kochi to Munnar
Get Ready for this Best Kerala Tour Package Experience. On arrival at Kochi Airport or Ernakulam South Railway Station, guests will be received by TreeMonks Kerala Tour Package Co-ordinators. Hop-in our AC Vehicle and head from Kochi to Munnar.
Munnar Sightseeing Experience
On the 2nd day of this Kerala Tour Package, explore the tourist attractions of Munnar. Visit Munnar Tea Gardens, etc. Stay in Tent Camps or Resorts in Munnar.
Munnar to Thekkady
On the 3rd day, drive from Munnar to Thekkady by road. Enjoy the scenic ghat roads. In Thekkady, stay in a treehouse and explore the wilderness of Thekkady. Thekkady Spice Plantations, Periyar Wildlife Reserve, etc. are the major tourist attractions of Thekkady.
Thekkady to Alleppey
Arrive at Alleppey and explore the famous Kerala backwaters of Alleppey. Enjoy traditional Kerala houseboat cruise.
Alleppey to Kochi
Arrive at Kochi and stay in a beautiful homestay in Fort Kochi. Explore the heritage and history of Fort Kochi with Fort Kochi sightseeing tour. The Fort Kochi Tuk Tuk Tour by TreeMonks is a highlight of the day.
Fort Kochi to Kochi Airport/ Railway Station
Check-out from the accommodation in Fort Kochi and head for departure. Tour Ends.
- Kerala Tour Package
- Tent Camps and TreeHouses
- Offbeat Stays
- Kerala Houseboat
- Homely Stay
- Tourist places in Munnar
- Munnar to Thekkady drive
- Thekkady Spice Garden
- Fort Kochi Tuk Tuk Tour
- Best Kerala Tour Package Category
- Hotel Accommodation – 6 Days/ 5 Nights
- 2 Nights Stay in Munnar
- 1 Night Stay in Thekkady
- 1 Nights Stay in Alleppey
- 1 Night Stay in Fort Kochi
- Daily Breakfast
- Houseboat Cruise, Tent Camps, TreeHouse
- Munnar Tea Trail
- Thekkady Spice Plantation tour
- Kumarakom Village Experience
- A/C Car with all State Tax for scheduled transfers
- Expert and English Speaking Cab Drivers
- TreeMonks Cab Amenities
- English Speaking Storyteller
- Airport Pick and Drop
- All Entrance fees
- TreeMonks Activities and Experiences
- GST applicable as per Indian Government Rules.
- Bus/ Flight/ Train Tickets
- Lunch or additional Food (other than Breakfast/ Dinner)
- Shopping Expenses/ Tipping
- Other Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc. are not included in TreeMonks best Kerala Tour package.
- Sun Glasses
- Sunscreen Creams
- Cotton Outfits
- Travel Shoes
- Make use of the nearest airport of Kochi International Airport for arrival and departure.
- Book your tickets prior to getting the cheap fare.
- TreeMonks best Kerala Tour Package includes only the authentic experiences. No commission based sightseeing visit or shopping are included in our tours.
- This Kerala Tour Package offers a lot of first time experience. It's quite basic and adventurous. So, prepare for the trip of a lifetime. Explore TreeHouse/ Houseboat /Tent, African Safari Tent, etc.
- TreeMonks Best Kerala Tour Package is ideal for backpackers, young couples and solo female travellers.
- Carry Cotton outfits; hats, sunglasses, sunscreen lotion, etc. and footwear that is appropriate to both the climate and the activities you have planned.
- Kerala Tourist Places, especially tourist places in Munnar are low-temperature places - so you might need some clothes or a jacket to keep you warm.
- Major Hotels, Restaurants, and Shopping Centers honour Debit/ Credit Cards. Don’t carry too much cash. Banks are open for transaction from 10:00 AM to 15:30 PM IST on weekdays.
- Kerala Food is medium spicy and it may take some time for your taste buds to get adjusted. Check with your resort/ chef/ waiter about the spices and other ingredients in the food you want to order.
- If you want to drive a vehicle in Kerala and you are a foreign citizen, carry your international driving license.
- Kerala is well known for law and order and is generally a peaceful state. However, don’t travel to remote areas in night hours. It is better to stay the night in a better hotel or resort and continue the journey in the early morning than travelling at night. TreeMonks Best Kerala Tour Package ensures the best safety measures for the tourists.
- Always stick to the guidelines of the Storyteller/ TreeMonks Tour Coordinator.
- Stays listed in this Kerala Tour Package/ offered in the quotation to you is subjected to availability after the realization of your initial payment
- Rates provided are per person rates, Minimum Pax Required: 2
- The Accommodations will be confirmed only after getting the initial payment from the guest.
- If offered hotels are not available at that time, TreeMonks will book and give almost similar category hotels with prior consent from the guest.
- Hotels once booked can be changed only as per the cancellation policy of hotels. All such cancellation charges will be charged to the guest directly.
- Normally, Cabs/ Tour Vehicles is operational from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. We never recommend night driving as per the safety concerns.
- On emergency situations, we provide early/ late driving. This shall be decided by the TreeMonks Tour Coordinator.
- Cancellation of all packages with the panel hotels (listed in our websites) is subjected to the cancellation policy of TreeMonks.
The General Terms and conditions of TreeMonks are listed below:
Which is the Best time to visit Kerala?
The period from late September to Early May is considered to be the tourist season in Kerala. However, the best time to visit falls between the months of October to April. This is the time of Festivals and Celebration in Kerala - with suitable climatic conditions during the summer. Theyyam and Poorams are held during this period.
What is the Alcohol Availability in Kerala for tourists?
Bar facilities are available in almost all major towns and cities in Kerala. Some of the resorts and hotels also provide alcohol. Further, Kerala has Beverage Outlets known as the Kerala Bevco. Tourists can buy Alcohol from here. Our Best Kerala Tour Package has listed certain accommodations that shall offer you alcohol on request at the time of booking.
Which are the top tourist places to visit in the first visit to Kerala?
Kerala can be divided into three sections - North Kerala, Central Kerala and South Kerala. Each of these three regions has its own peculiarities. Kerala Tourist Places have abundant natural beauty. Top Tourist Places in Kerala, for your first visit, however, should be the following. Munnar Tea Gardens, Eravikulam National Park, Thekkady Spice Museum, Munnar to Thekkady route, Periyar Wildlife Reserve, Kerala Houseboat Cruise in Alleppey Backwaters, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Cochin Backwaters, Fort Kochi Heritage Streets, Mattancherry Dutch Palace, Fort Kochi Beach, etc. The above mentioned are covered in TreeMonks Best Kerala Tour Package. However, Kerala tourist places like Shanghumugham, Varkala, Kovalam, Mararikulam, Kumarakom, Thottada, Calicut, Athirappally, Wayanad, etc. are also top tourist places in Kerala to visit.
How many days should I plan my Kerala trip for?
To explore a good section of Kerala as mentioned above, at least 7-10 days should be the minimum number of days to plan for an experiential Kerala trip. However, tourists in Kerala also prefer short vacations and weekend getaways limited to only a particular destination - hill stations, backwaters or beaches of Kerala.
Is Kerala Houseboat Cruise safe? Is there availability of Private Houseboats?
Kerala Houseboats are absolutely safe to cruise on. Each houseboat is provided with a registration number after doing the security examinations by the Government of Kerala. Further, every houseboat is equipped with emergency facilities and safety equipment like Life Jackets.
Tourists can also book private houseboats with luxury air-conditioned rooms and decks. Different houseboat cruise plans are also available.
What is the availability of Zoom Car Rental, Uber and Ola Taxis, etc in Kerala?
Zoom Car Rental and similar car and bike rental facilities are available in all major cities of Kerala like Trivandrum, Kochi, Calicut, etc.
Top Cities of Kerala like Trivandrum, Calicut, Kochi, Thrissur, etc. also have Online Cab Facilities like Uber Taxi and Ola Cabs.
Where to buy good spices in Kerala?
Kerala is an abode to extremely pure spices. However, there can also be fake and low-quality sales as well. Tourists arriving in Kerala can manage to buy the best quality spices from reliable markets in Kochi, Munnar, Wayanad or Thekkady. Even though private shops are available, it is better to rely on Government-owned spice boards outlets available in all major tourist places in Kerala.
What is the availability of foods without Coconut Oil?
Almost all hotels and restaurants in Kerala make use of Coconut Oil as the Cooking oil. However, in top hotels and resorts, food made in alternative cooking oil like Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, etc. are available. Also, if you make a request before booking, hotels do make necessary arrangements to provide food prepared in alternative cooking oils.
Can I get Vegetarian Food in Kerala?
Yes, though Kerala is known for non-vegetarian foods, it also has a wide range of healthy and delicious vegetarian cuisine. All hotels and restaurants serve vegetarian food, however, if you are travelling on your own, it is best to check with the local taxi drivers or resort staff for the nearby best vegetarian hotels.
Is Kerala safe to travel for Solo Women?
Yes, Kerala is ranked no.1 in the women safety index in India. Further, Kerala also has high law and order maintenance and is safe to travel for Solo Women. However, every tourist is advised to take necessary precautions and stick to the safety guidelines instructed by the Kerala Tourism Department to avoid mishappenings.
Does this Kerala Tour Package include Child-friendly resorts with activities/play area?
All Kerala Tour Packages by TreeMonks offer for various choices of Accommodation Facilities. As per customer requirement, TreeMonks Kerala Tour Packages are flexible for customization. Options for Child-friendly resorts with play areas, Resorts with Swimming Pool, etc. are available.
For Tour Package Customization, kindly Get in Touch with us.